Building Relationships through Video with Katie Braden
Video marketing is revolutionizing the way advisors connect with clients and prospects. However, getting in front of the camera can feel terrifying for some people. For others, it might just seem like “a lot of work.” But not anymore.
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson speaks with Katie Braden, CFP®, founder and chief video officer at Advisor Video Marketing. Katie explains how advisors can make short yet impactful videos with clarity, conviction, confidence, and consistency.
- The key to creating authentic videos that build intimate relationships
- How video marketing helps advisors sift the prospects from the suspects
- Three most common video mistakes that damage the viewer experience
- Ideas for evergreen and one-on-one videos to help you get started
- Navigating compliance for video marketing
- And more
Stream the new episode of Always On by clicking here: paretosys.co/AODM_ep34